Use these cute monster themed posters to help your students learn the parts of speech. Posters coordinate (same monster used for each part of speech) and can be laminated on to a piece of construction paper to last from year to year.
· Includes one for each part of speech with the definition & examples in sentences.
· I’ve included 4 posters for adverbs. One is a basic definition for younger students, and the other 3 each model how an adverb can modify a verb, adjective or another adverb. (Pick the one(s) that work best for you and your students.)
· I’ve also included a general noun poster as well as ones for common & proper nouns.
· One for each part of speech, including common noun & proper nouns
· These posters coordinate (color / monster) with the definition posters and are meant to be used together.
Coordinating Word Wall Strips
· Strips using the same color and monster as used in the posters above
· Use these strips for a word wall, writing centers...
Student Reference Sheet
· Includes all 8 parts of speech with definition & examples with coordinating color & monster.
28 pages total!
I create engaging and unique activities and lessons for Middle / High School ELA and Social Studies Teachers. I've got over 12 years of teaching experience with both Middle School and High School students and I really enjoy creating activities that will involve students directly in their learning.