This "GO ROBOT!" Go Fish Game focuses on the Doubles Concept of knowing your THREE TIMES TABLES then JUST DOUBLE THEM to know your SIXES!
The concepts are mixed together for a challenge and/or review of the 3 and 6 times tables and how they work together! But the game can easily just be printed as the three times tables only, or the sixes!
This game has
* 6 Delightful themes in full color with a choice of student directions included. Teaching the concept in March? December? May? There should be a theme that will work with your weekly / monthly units!
* 87 PAGES of 6 different Go Fish printable center games.
* Distinct Cover Sheet to glue on the folders, or place in a Ziplock Baggie.
* Each theme has two different pages of student directions, with or without a 3 and 6 multiplication chart.
* Everything also comes in Black and White if you want to save on color printer ink!
This Go Fish center game is designed to be printed, cut apart for your classroom and laminated if desired. It is cute, colorful and is completely designed to be an independently led student activity. EXCELLENT for when the teacher is working with small reading or math groups. It also contains the ENTIRE file in a black and white version so that you can copy it and send it home as weekly homework. Great for the students to cut out and practice fine motor skills as well as reinforcing that learning to multiply the 3s helps a child quickly learn to multiply the 6s times tables! Placed together or apart, the concepts in this game help a child learn to have quicker mental math!