Pete the Cat is back with a packet: Eat Your Fruits and Veggies!
This is a supplemental packet for your Plant or Gardening Unit. It has the following items:
1. Picture cads of fruits and veggies for labeling or sorting in a pocket chart
2. Is It A Fruit or Vegetable? An emergent reader that is cut and paste done in the form of riddles
3. A sorting map that is cut and paste for students to do independently
4. Garden Dictionary to build vocabulary for your word wall
5. A Garden Graph for students to collect data
6. Time to Eat Your Fruits and Veggies (telling time to the hour and half hour with recording sheet
7.Adding Up the Seeds (simple addition) with a recording sheet
Many of these have been featured on my blog kingergartencrayons.blogspot.com and readers have requested them. You are getting 45 pages of activities for just $5.00 to show my appreciation for all of you. I hope your students love this packet as much as mine have!
Welcome to my store. My name is Fran and my blog is KINDERGARTEN CRAYONS. I have taught kindergarten in both public and private schools for 25 years and taught special education before that. I am a trainer of trainers and write curriculum for my district. I do trainings and educational consulting nationwide. I have been voted the honor of being named Teacher of the Year.
My packages and materials are actually used in my own classroom and now hundreds of classrooms and homeschools. I am sure you will find them very much to your liking.
My blog can be found at http://kindergartencrayons.blogspot.com and my email contact info is ImFrannieK@gmail.com.
Please let me know if there is are any problems with your downloads or if you woud be interested in any custom packages for your classroom or homeschool. I am also available for trainings and educational consulting.