A fun math counting activity with c4th of July graphics to go with your 4th of July theme.
To use a magnet page:
• Purchase cookie sheets and OfficeShip Power Magnets.
• Print up sheets on white card stock.
• Have children place a sheet on a cookie sheet.
• Have children place the correct number of magnets in each row.
(Number 1 = 1 magnet, # 2 - 2 magnets, etc).
• You also have the option of having the children place the correct color and number of magnets in each row.
This activity is designed to promote number counting and color recognition. Small motor skills.
Thank you for viewing.
1 - 2 - 3 Learn Curriculum