Fun alphabet magnet sheets. Children love magnet sheets and these are no exception.
To use a magnet page:
• Purchase cookie sheets and OfficeShip Power Magnets
• Print up sheets on white card stock
• Have children place a sheet on a cookie sheet
• Have children complete the letter by putting a magnet in each circle. (You can also use pompoms)
• You can make this a different learning activity by having children use one color for each letter, or count the number of magnets they used on each picture.
This activity is designed to promote one to one correspondence and letter recognition.
Thank you for viewing!
1 - 2 - 3 Learn Curriculum