Looking for a way to add engagement and Common Core Math Standards to your calendar time? These pages can be key in helping your students master many concepts when used in daily repetition. They are a great addition to any calendar time and work excellent for mid to later in the year when students are ready for independent engagement and increased rigor in standards met during this classic group time. Designed to be hole punched or slipped into sheet protectors to create a kinder-friendly calendar binder.
- Calendar Binder Cover
- Monthly Calendars with Traceable and Fill-in Features (August-July)
- Decomposing (Ten Frames and Word Statements)
- Decomposing and Composing with Equations
- How to Add to Make 5 / Subtracting Template
- How to Add to Make 10 / Subtracting Template
- Solving Story Problems Workmat
- Fast Math Rainbows 5 and 10 (Developing Fluency)
- Weather Graph (3 versions)
- Month List (3 versions)
- Subitizing Teacher Cards 0-10
- Teen Frame (Ten Frame) Teacher Cards 11-20
- Rekenrek-Style Bead Teacher Cards 11-20
This is a DIGITAL FILE. No physical product will be mailed to you. You'll receive a link to an INSTANT DOWNLOAD in both your order confirmation email and under your "Purchases" dashboard.
This file is NOT EDITABLE. Custom edits and the original files in .cdr format are not available at this time. Please send a personal message if you find a typo or have a suggestion for a future product update. Updates are FREE and available from your dashboard.
Are you already a follower? If not, start today! You'll be the first to hear of NEW products so you can SAVE 25% off the first 24 hours a product becomes available. Follow Me Now!
You may also like: Teacher Planning Pages | Substitute Survival and Thrive-al | Editable Student Information Sheet
Join me on Kindergartenworks.com for freebies, teaching ideas and organization ideas. Or join in the conversation on facebook with thousands of other kindergarten teachers!
KindergartenWorks.com | Teacher T-Shirts | Facebook
Helps Meet Common Core Mathematics Standards:
- K.OA.1.e. Represent addition and subtraction by acting out situations and drawings.
- K.OA.1.f. Represent addition and subtraction with verbal explanations and mental images.
- K.OA.1.g. Represent addition and subtraction with expressions and equations
- K.OA.2.a. Solve addition word problems orally up to 10 when read aloud using objects or drawings.
- K.OA.4.b. State the number that makes 10 when added to any given number 1-9 with objects.
- K.OA.4.c. Represent the number that makes 5 when added to any given number 1-4 with a drawing.
- K.OA.4.d. Represent the number that makes 10 when added to any given number, 1-9, with a drawing.
- K.OA.4.e. Represent the number that makes 5 when added to any given number 1-4 with an equation.
- K.OA.4.f. Represent the number that makes 10 when added to any given number 1-9 with an equation.
- K.OA.5.a. Add fluently, orally or in writing, within 5.
- K.OA.5.b. Subtract fluently, orally or in writing, within 5
- K.NBT.1.c. Record the composition of numbers 11-19 through drawings of a group of ten ones and additional ones.
- K.NBT.1.d. Record the decomposition of numbers 11-19 through a drawing of a group of ten ones and additional ones.
- K.NBT.1.e. Record the composition of numbers 11-19 through an equation of a group of ten ones and additional ones.
- K.NBT.1.f. Record the decomposition of numbers 11-19 through an equation of a group of ten ones and additional ones.
- K.MP.1 Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- K.MP.2 Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- K.MP.3 Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- K.MP.4 Model with mathematics.
- K.MP.5 Use appropriate tools strategically.
- K.MP.6 Attend to precision.
- K.MP.7 Look for and make use of structure.
- K.MP.8 Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
In a nutshell - It's yours to store privately and use personally.
- One license purchase allows you access to the file for use in your own personal classroom.
- You can download and store the purchased digital file (and revisions downloaded from your dashboard) onto a computer(s), device (s) or cloud-based account(s) to which only you can access the product (Private).
- Copyrighted material (purchased file and all revisions) may not be uploaded to a blog, website, forum or cloud-based account where others can access it (Shared/Public Settings).