Have fun with this Easy Art Criticism for Kids packet! Your kids will be able to write about and discuss artwork using the four steps of art criticism with help from this packet.
Included in this packet you will receive:
- Instructional page with description and directions for four art criticism lessons and activities.
- Eight pages of more than 50 art criticism words divided into description, analysis, interpretation and judgment sections. Four pages are with a large amount of challenging words and four pages are larger, easier words. Select the level appropriate for your students!
- Worksheets for your students that can be used in collaborative groups or individually.
- Descriptions of each step of art criticism.
- Works of art for you to use in your classroom.
With this packet your students will be able to:
- Critique works of art using appropriate art terms using the Art Criticism Word Lists.
- Play a game using Art Criticism words.
- Write sentences embellished with art vocabulary.
- Describe works of art using appropriate art terms.
This is a great activity to incorporate writing across the curriculum into art!
Please contact me if you have any questions about this product!