This packet includes 7 fun "spring time" math games that correspond to several different kindergarten common core standards (listed on each game).
The games were all designed to be easy for the teacher to make and easy for the children to play individually or groups of two/three. They have been used successfully in my first grade classroom and altered as needed to be more user friendly for my students. Most games have an image that visually demonstrates how to the play the game, without the need for difficult to read or lengthy directions.
7 math games included:
1. Counting on from any number (1-100) (K.CC.2)
2. Comparing numbers 0-10 (K.CC.7)
3. Number relationships (K.CC.4)
4. Counting from any number (1-100) (K.CC.2)
5. Ways to make a number---adding/subtracting (1-5) (K.OA.5)
6. Three ways to represent a subtraction problem (K.OA.1)
7. Subtraction Story Problems (with manipulatives) (K.OA.2)
Thanks for stopping by!! If you enjoy this product, please feel free to visit my Liv to Teach Blog for more fun ideas, Favorite my store for future updates and freebies, or earn reward points for items you download by leaving feedback!