This packet includes 9 fun math games that correspond to "chapter 7: Comparing and Ordering Numbers" of the Go Math! series. Every game is common core aligned with the standard(s) listed on each game.
The games were all designed to be easy for the teacher to make and easy for the children to play individually or groups of two/three. They have been used successfully in my first grade classroom and altered as needed to be more user-friendly for my students.
9 math games included:
1. Comparing Addition Sentences (Students will determine whether an addition problems are greater than, less than, or equal to another addition sentence). 1.NBT.3.
2. Comparing Subtraction Sentences (Students will determine whether a subtraction problems are greater than, less than, or equal to another subtraction sentence). 1.NBT.3.
3. Comparing two-digit numbers 1.NBT.3.
4. Identifying which number is the greatest
5. Identifying which number is the least
6. Comparing Tens and Ones 1.NBT.3.
7. Comparing 3 numbers 1.NBT.3.
8. Comparing 3-digit numbers 1.NBT.3.
9. Comparing Numbers War (Students will play war to determine who has the greatest number) 1.NBT.3.
Thanks for stopping by!! If you enjoy this product, please feel free to visit my Liv to Teach Blog for more fun ideas, Favorite my store for future updates and freebies, or earn reward points for items you download by leaving feedback!
I hope your class loves these hands-on games and activities as much as I love creating them!