This 49 page mini-unit is filled with ten engaging 3-D shape activities. This unit is intended to be used over a two week time span. In this mini-unit you will find:
* 3-D Shape Posters (pages 4-10)
* 3-D Shape Word Webs (pages 11-17)
* 3-D Shape Venn Diagrams (pages 18-21)
* 3-D Shape Probability Graphing (pages 22-24)
* 3-D Shape Mix and Mingle (pages 25-27)
* 2-D and 3-D Shape I Have, Who Has (pages 28-30)
* My 3-D Shape Book (pages 31-38)
* 2-D and 3-D Shape Math Journal Problems (pages 39-40)
* My Shape Sorting Book (pages 41-47)
* 3-D Shape Review Sheet/Assessment (page 48)
Each activity has a cover sheet with detailed instructions.
I have seven years teaching experience. I have taught kindergarten for two year and first grade for five years. I am currently teaching kindergarten. At my school we loop with our students so next year I will teach the same students in first grade. I love having the same class for two years!
I love hands on, creative and fun learning. We spend most of out day in stations while I work with small groups or one on one with my students.