Winter Vocabulary Words
80 Vocabulary cards
12 pages for writing exercises
Suggestions for use of the Winter Vocabulary Cards
Put cards and writing paper in center.
1. Have child pick 5 cards out of a pile and alphabetize them.
2. Have child pick a card and write the meaning.
3. Using a card write a short story.
4. Have 2 groups of 4 students pick a card and ask the other group the meaning.
5. Using the cards write all the names of clothing listed.
These are just a few of the ways to use the cards. I thought this was a fun way to expose students in the warm states (CA) to cold weather words.