Just added: 5 Review Center Games, a lesson on the water cycle, a fun engaging reader's theater script on the water cycle, a water cycle craft, and 57 SMARTBoard slides to go along with each lesson
One of my best sellers! You will find everything you need to teach your matter science unit. This unit uses a variety of resources in the class lessons. The use of literature (read alouds -titles/authors given throughout unit) to introduce new concepts is seen throughout the unit. Technology activities (website links) helps engage students. Each detailed lesson plan is easy to follow with objectives, materials, lesson activity and closing. The lessons are hands-on and small group centered and include exciting experiments where students use science tools to measure mass, volume, and density.
In all, this unit includes:
* 14 lesson details for teacher preparation
* 26 student activity pages to go with daily lessons (includes 4 science experiments)
* 2 assessments (one mid-way quiz, one unit assessment)
* 7 homework assignments
* 1 unit review sheet,
* 5 center review game.
* 57 SMARTBoard slides to teach each lesson
* 24 piece bulletin board set in full color to help reinforce concepts
* Originally written Reader's Theater Script on the water cycle
* Water Cycle craft
In all there are over 180 pages of worksheets, assessments, answer keys, review centers, student rubrics, bulletin board pieces and more to get your set up for a successful unit!