This product includes 36 word wall activities to use in the classroom. These Brain Breaks utilize time by having students practice word wall or spelling words while getting their bodies moving. We all know the benefits movement can have with our little kiddos.
- Ideas for Use and How to Use the Word Wall Brain Breaks
- 4 pages of Word Wall Brain Break descriptions
- 36 Word Wall Brain Break cards (to print on cardstock, laminate and glue to tongue depressors)
- 1 set of blank Word Wall Brain Break cards for you or your students to customize
- 1 set of Word Wall Brain Break backs to glue to the back of the cards on the depressors
- 4 different labels to print on cardstock, laminate and glue/tape to a can or jar to hold the Brain Breaks
Also, check out my store for a FREEBIE: Word Wall Words!
Word Wall Brain Breaks by a TEACHER on a MISSION is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
© a TEACHER on a MISSION, 2012
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
I have been a teacher in my mind for as long as I can remember! So many times, I fought with my sister and her friends to listen to me teach little lessons and grade fake papers. "School" was my favorite thing to play! Now I get to play real "school" everyday! I have been a "real" teacher for four years. My second home is in a bright, colorful third-grade classroom in Iowa full of bright, colorful little kiddos.
I believe to teach you have to flexible, take risks, and try new things! I am always looking for new ideas so I have fallen in love with Teacher's Notebook! I also love creating new things and that fact that I can now share them! Please stop at my shop at look around. If nothing else, download all the FREEBIES and follow me!