Your students will love these 5 sea creature games that review patterns and relationships in an intermediate classroom!
1. Diving In with Repeating Patterns (shapes, letters and numbers)
2. Sea Creature Sequences (number sequences
3. Tables Rule the Ocean (finding a rule in a table)
4. Equations Under the Sea (matching a numerical expression with words)
5. Comparing Coastal Expressions (Greater than, less than or equal to with expressions)
I teach third grade, so the majority of the items have created are geared toward third grade curriculum and standards. Since all states are different (even with Common Core!) my second grade and upper elementary friends can probably use a lot of the products too!