This Zip file contains 7 files, 131 pages.
1) Alphabet, There are THREE different versions - a set with 1 card on a page, a set with 2 cards on one page, and a one page alphabet chart, which would be great for centers! There are pictures for the letters that have double sounds (hard/soft letters ans long/short vowels).
2) World Wall Letters - the vowels are different color letters and background. The background matches the alphabet for consistency
3) Numbers 1-180. Count up the days of school! There is one complete set with the same background. There is a 2nd set that starts at 5 and counts by tens, and a 3rd set that starts at 10 and counts by tens. You can use these for 100s charts, or a sequencing math center as well!
4) Job chart - a ready made version, or a blank one for you to write in your own jobs.
5) Centers number labels - there are 2 sets; one for reading and math. There are small labels and big ones.
6) Calendar - Month and Days of the week header cards, which can also be used as a sequencing activity in a center! The weekends are different colors than the weekdays. There THREE different sets of calendar numbers, so you can choose which kind of pattern you would like for that month. Today is/Yesterday was/ Tomorrow is charts, and a place value chart for the day of the year.
7) Name tags and pockets - There are 2 different versions of the name tags and a boy and girl version of each, and 6 different versions of the pockets.
In each file there is a "Teacher Tips" page where I explain how to use each file and organization tips!!