Halloween Themed Math Activities! Great for centers/stations!
1. Shape Recognition Cards-Match the shape picture card to the name card (triangle, circle, square, rectangle, oval or ellipse, diamond or rhombus, pentagon, hexagon, trapezoid), worksheet included.
2. Picture Addition Cards-Match picture addition cards to the answer (sums up to 10), 18 addition cards & 18 answer cards
3. Counting Cards-Number cards to put in order 1-50
4. Number Word Match Cards-Match the number to it's number word (0-20)
5. Ordinal Numbers-Match the number to it's ordinal number word (1st-10th), worksheet included
6. Halloween Counting Cards-Match the number card to the card with that many pictures (0-20)
7. Tally Counting Cards-Put the tally cards in order and match them to their number cards (1-20)
8. 10 Square Addition Cards-Match the 10 square to it's addition number sentence card
9. Halloween Graph-Students count the number of each picture, color in the graph, and answer questions about the graph.
10. Halloween Game-Students roll 3 dice and add them together, then cover up that number on their game board.