This is for children who are learning numbers 1-10 and color words. There are several games and activities that can be used to teach or reinforce numbers and colors. Great for early learners or EL students!
The following activities are included in this packet:
1. Sneaker Color Match-Up Game - Students read color words and match them to the corresponding colored shoe.
2. Flip Flop Color Word Match - Students match lowercase and uppercase color words.
3. Sneaker Number Match - Students match number words to standard numbers 1-10.
4. Number Race! - Students read numbers in standard and written form in order to move forward on the game board.
5. Color Race! - Students read color words in order to move forward on the game board.
6. Flip Flop Following Directions Activity/Assessment - Give to students to assess their knowledge of numbers 1-10 and color words.
Heather at TeachItToday
©2012 Teach It Today!
Thanks for visiting my shop! I have taught first, second, and third grades for fourteen years. I currently teach second grade and love it. I recently joined the blogging world, which has been an exciting adventure.
My shop will contain lessons, activities, and units for elementary school teacher. Please visit my blog at http://teachittoday.blogspot.com to learn more about them.