I am very excited about my newly updated Learn and Grow Designs, “12 Months of the Year Activity Pack". After searching for a variety of quality items to teach about the “12 Months of Year” I discovered that there wasn’t very many options out there. So, I created this amazing 46 page learning unit to teach children the months of the year, while having fun.
This ENTIRE learning unit has been used and loved by children as well as myself (both a parent and teacher). Activity Packs are a fun and interactive way to teach children new skills as well as reinforce familiar skills. I hope that you enjoy these exciting learning resources as much as I enjoyed creating them.
12 Months of the Year Activity Pack
Letter recognition, one to one correspondence, emergent writing, creative writing, fine motor practice, reading, months of the year, memory, puzzles, and visual discrimination
Included in your purchase:
You will receive a 46 page digital PDF file that will be sent to your e-mail address associated with your Etsy account. A hard copy is not included in this purchase.
This PDF digital file contains:
• The 12 Months of the Year Coloring Page
• The 12 Months of the Year Picture Memory Game
• The 12 Months of the Year File Folder Game
• The 12 Months of the Year 3-Part Puzzles
• The 12 Months of the Year Song Chart
• The 12 Months of the Year Book in color
• The 12 Months of the Year Book in Black and White
• The 12 Months of the Year Extension Ideas
• The 12 Months of the Year Children’s Book Recommendations
* The 12 Months of the Year post
• The 12 Months of the Year Titles
* The 12 Months of the Year Cut and Paste
• The 12 Months of the Year Handwriting Tracers and Play-Doh Mats
* The 12 Months of the Year Writing Practice Pages
* I Can Name the 12 Months of the Year Practice Page
• All About My Birthday Activity Page
Once you receive your PDF file you will need to print out the items and assemble the pieces as instructed. You may want to laminate some of the learning items for lasting durability.
Graphics © scrappindoodles.com, lemontreestudio.etsy.com, & Microsoft Clipart
A license as well as permission was obtained to use all of the artwork featured in this learning unit.
Permission of Use:
The learning materials created by me, Shauna Williams, of Learn and Grow Designs are all copyrighted.
Please respect the time and creativity I put into making these items. Teaching materials and Kit contents may not be altered, resold, digitally stored, or shared with groups such as Giga Tribe, Yahoo Groups, blogs, etc. Files, kits, and printed materials are for personal and classroom use only.
Opening your PDF File:
Adobe Acrobat Reader is recommended in order to open this PDF file. If you don't already have Adobe Acrobat Reader it is free to download from the adobe website at www.adobe.com.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
I look forward to doing business with you!
Don't forget to check out my Learn and Grow Designs Website, www.learnandgrowdesigns.com, for more educational and artistic ideas and resources.