This set of 11 soccer-themed literacy and math activities will keep your little learners jumping! Included in this set are...
* Soccer Word Shaker Bottle for vocabulary enrichment
* 18 Soccer Word Cards for alphabetizing at 2 levels of difficulty
* Word cards to manipulate for building sentences (also includes models for sentence building and a student response sheet)
* 5 Soccer Sentence Scrambles for independent work
* 6 Soccer Bingo cards for reading cvc words
* Soccer Syllables headers and picture/word cards for your pocketchart center
* Flip-a-Rhyme game for sorting words with 4 short vowel rimes
* Soccer Tournament, a war-type card game for comparing numbers through 100 (expressed as tens and ones)
* Who's On Your Team?, a game for practice with addition facts through 10, including an odd/even sort of the sums; also includes a version that can be completed by students independently and used for assessment
* Soccer Player Attribute Cards: 24 picture cards with suggestions for sorting
* Soccer Read-Aloud List
Thanks for your interest in this product! I hope that you and your students will find it to be educational, engaging, and enjoyable!
Please visit my blog for more ideas for your primary grade classroom! www.primaryinspiration.blogspot.com
is the home of ideas and activities
to help your young students grow in ability, confidence, and enthusiasm for learning,
while simplifying your life as a teacher.
With 26 years of teaching experience, I love creating bright, creative, and thorough materials that keep learning active and fun for your little ones. It's my privilege to be able to help both teachers and students by offering a variety of materials for literacy and math.
Please enjoy the free items offered here as well as the paid products! I would love to have your feedback!
All items in this shop are digital downloads; therefore, refunds cannot be issued. I appreciate your integrity in not redistributing these copyrighted materials without my written consent. You can contact me through the Messages section at this site.
Thanks for your time and your interest!