This pack can be used to supplement the book "Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?" written by Bill Martin, Jr.
Polar Bear, Polar Bear Literacy and Math Extension Activities can be used to reinforce skills taught during circle/learning times and/or small group activities. What’s Included
• Polar Bear 10 frame Activities: Match the number to the corresponding 10 frame, order from least to greatest, roll a die or pick a number to count out that many number of objects.
• Letter Sound Sort: Sort beginning sounds for the letters P, L, H, Z, S, F, E, and W. A student recording sheet is also available.
• Color Word Emergent Reader: Offered in both color and black and white versions of color words.
• I have Who has Polar Bear, Polar Bear Shapes Game: I have Who has Polar Bear shapes game include shapes of circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, hexagon, rhombus, star, heart, octagon, crescent, and cross. Any card can start. This will be the last card read.
• Polar Pear, Polar Bear Shape-a-Loo: Print, laminate, and cut apart. Use with Dr. Jean’s “Shape-a-Loo” song. Little ones hold up the card as the shape is sung about from the song. Anther option includes playing a memory type game with the shapes.
Follow my store and blog to be notified when new products are added!