All kids love pretending! Aid in this love by adding Pretend Play Props to your playroom or classroom. Pretending is a great time to practice turn-taking, role-play and to use writing in a meaningful setting!
Take a look at all the props included in this DOCTOR set:
* Idea Sheet: This helpful sheet gives great ideas to help make pretending that much
* List of hands-on items to include in the ‘Doctor’s Office’
* Doctor Sign & Doctor’s Certificates
* Posters: Emergency sign, Human Skeleton, Waiting Room Sign & Eye Exam Poster
* Appointment Book & Sign in Sheets
* Patient Checklist
* Prescription Forms
Thank you for visiting Me & Marie Learning! I am a former first grade teacher and preschool teacher now at home with my little ones. I have a passion for early childhood education and I enjoy creating printable units for my children and enjoy sharing them with other educators!
Come visit me at my blog for more early childhood fun: www.meandmarielearningblog.com