Reading the book A Bad Case of Tattle Tongue by Julia Cook is a great way to start the new school year or as a mid year review about the importance of not tattling but warning!
In this mini unit you will receive:
- A tattling vs. Warning Venn Diagram
- A tattling vs. warning story sort
- A Tattle Tongue Problem and Solution Graphic Organizer
- A Tattle Tongue Cause and Effect Sort
- A Tattle Tongue Summary Graphic Organizer Using Sombody...Wanted...But...So...Then... strategy
- A Tattle Tongue Prediction Graphic Organizer
- A Danger Ranger I.D craft with Joshua Template. ( In lieu of Joshua additional idea offered as well)
- A large Joshua Template to create a Joshua Tattle Box, which allows students that can't hold the tattles in to share with Joshua.
- Tattle Cards for the Joshua Tattle Box if created.
- Directions on how to make your own tattle box.
Listed as 1st-3rd because of use of primary lines for the prediction and problem and solution sheets; however, I am more than willing to modify if needed for intermediate.
I have been teaching for 5 years. I have taught 3 years as a second grade teacher, a year as a 2/3 split teacher, and a year as a 3/4 teacher. However, I look forward to moving back to where my heart is...second grade...in the 2012 school year!