If you want to be sure your students have great content to practice on-hand all summer long, then send them home with this summer workbooklet!
1. 100s charts [count and color by 2s, 5s, 10s and 25s, roll to 100 game]
2. Counting Money [value of each coin & count the change]
3. Making words [using letters in "skateboarding" and "skipping rope," write rhyming words]
4. Olympic Graphing [make a tally chart, bar graph and pictograph]
5. Writing Activities [Clouds, Rainy Day, Nature Walk, Write a Story, Write a Letter]
6. Math Activities [addition,subtraction, greater/less than with Goldfish crackers, days of the week/months of the year]
7. Calendars [make your own: June, July, August]
8. Make Your Own [Play-Doh, Slime]
9. Word Work [Popsicle adjectives, Sunny Synonyms, Cool Contractions]
10. Reading Log
11. Handwriting Practice [print & cursive]
I love creating fun, hands-on activities for my students that engage them in the learning process and enjoy sharing the ideas I have with others!