Each kit will introduce 5 new sight words according to Fry's list of the second 100 words.
Set 23 words: LIVE,ME, BACK, GIVE, MOST
All printables are in black and white so you can print and go. Some activities would be excellent printed on colored paper.
Activities include: 1. Alphabetical order- a cut and paste activity with the 5 sight words
2. Finding words- students find the sight word. This is excellent practice as it reviews words previously learned including Fry's First 100 words.
3.Writing words- several opportunities to practice writing the sight words including filling in missing letters.
4. Matching words- a short game of memory with 10 cards. These are excellent to print on colored paper. Add in words from previous sets to continue reviewing. There's also a page matching words on train cars.
5. Cut and paste- scrambled words, cut and paste to build words
6. Graphing- one rolling cube to create 2 fun games. Students roll and graph on one page and on the other they roll and practice handwriting.
7. Pocket chart words- print each word on a different colored paper. These make a great center with pocket charts or building at their desks.
8. Sight word flip book- a fun way for students to review and display their learning. Each flip book is one page. Student color and then the teacher may need to help assemble the books.
9. Word Wall/ Flash Cards- 5 cards, just the right size for a word wall or students can color them and use for flash cards.
Sets 1-20 are Fry's FIRST 100 Words Sets 21-40 are Fry's SECOND 100 Words