To participate in the Program, a guest must register on TeachersNotebook.com and must reside in the United States of America.
2. Only those purchases made at TeachersNotebook.com are eligible to earn rewards.
3. Program rewards will be delivered via US Mail to the address on the registered account at the time of mailing.
4. Program rewards must be redeemed at TeachersNotebook.com.
5. "Pooling" of purchases among multiple accounts registered to a single guest is not allowed.
6. Program eligibility begins the date of account registration, and is not retroactive.
7. A valid U.S. mailing address and email address is required to enroll in the Program. An enrolled guest may choose not to receive Teachers Notebook emails, but their email address will be retained in our Program database for guest identification purposes.
8. We will use email and direct mail to communicate Program offers and news. Guests who choose not to receive Teachers Notebook emails may not receive all Program news and offers.
9. Eligible guests will earn Program rewards based on purchases made only on TeachersNotebook.com as follows:
10. Points may be redeemed in the following manner:
|500||$5 Gift Card to participating retailers|
|1000||$10 Gift Card to participating retailers|
|2500||$25 Gift Card to participating retailers|
Teachers Notebook reserves the right to change the point value needed for any reward at any time.
Teachers Notebook reserves the right to substitute a different retailer gift card based on current inventory.
11. Program points do not have an expiration date.
12. Program points may not be transferred to another account.
12. Eligible guests are responsible for keeping their account registration information, e.g., mailing address or email address, up-to-date to ensure they receive Program news, offers, and redeemed rewards as outlined in these terms and conditions.
13. We are not responsible for any Program news, reward-earning opportunity, or reward delivery sent to an incorrect or incomplete address if that address is the address for the registered account at the time of mailing or offering. We are not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, damaged, or illegible mailings. We reserve the right to correct and not honor errors made in our communications with you.
14. From time to time during the Program period, we may offer other reward-earning opportunities to some or all eligible guests enrolled in the Program. Only those guests offered additional reward-earning opportunities are eligible to receive those rewards. Those rewards may be in the form of additional points credited directly to the account. In this event, these bonuses will be credited to the account within 15 days of when the bonus is earned, except as otherwise provided.
15. Teachers Notebook point balances may not be redeemed for cash, check or credit, unless required by law. Promotional bonuses earned that have been automatically credited to the account are not eligible to be redeemed for cash, check or credit.
16. All terms and conditions on the Teachers Notebook account apply. Visit www.teachersnotebook.com for full terms and conditions.
17. Program terms and conditions subject to change or termination without notice. Please come back and check these terms and conditions often. Continued participation in the Program constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and all revisions.
18. Teachers Notebook reserves the right to terminate this program at any time.
19. Effective date of these terms and conditions is 05/23/11.