IMPORTANT NOTICE: You need to enable cookies to use TeachersNotebook.com
Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at Dancing Crayon Designs. My aim is to provide quality graphics for teachers that can be used in classroom projects and commercial products.
I am a Music Teacher / Children's Choir Director and enjoy creating graphics and teaching resources part-time. I have also spent many years teaching Kindergarten, which is reflected in many of my products.
Thanks so much for your interest in my store.
Thank you for your interest in Dancing Crayon Designs. We’re glad you stopped by! The following is a summary of our terms and conditions. For full details please visit www.DancingCrayon.com
- You may use our clipart for personal use, classroom use, and small business commercial use.
- You may create products to sell on Teachers Notebook, similar teacher sites, or your own website.
- You may create free products to share on Teachers Notebook, similar teacher sites, and your own website, however, credit is required. The “no-credit required” license does not cover items you make for freebies.
YOU NEED TO:
- Credit is required unless you purchase a ‘no-credit required’ license. This should be in the form of a clickable link on the page where the product is sold and on a credit page or similar within the document.
The following text may be used to provide credit:
Images licensed by Dancing Crayon Designs. © www.DancingCrayon.com
(Please link the above text to www.DancingCrayon.com)
A credit image is often included in clip art packs. You may use this credit image instead of a text credit if you prefer.
A "no-credit required" license is available to purchase from our store if you wish to use images without providing credit.
YOU MAY NOT:
- You may not resell the clipart as is. You must create your own product using the clipart.
- You may not claim the images as your own.
- You may not use images on products sold on print-on-demand websites unless you purchase our mass-commercial use license. (This includes sites such as CafePress and Zazzle.)
Small business commercial use is considered 1,000 copies or downloads of your product. We realise that your freebies (and fantastic paid products) can quickly clock up 1,000 downloads on Teachers Notebook. As we are part of this community, we make an exception for products sold through Teachers Notebook and TeachersPayTeachers (including freebies). You do NOT need to purchase the ‘mass production’ license to sell on Teachers Notebook or Teachers Pay Teachers. Of course, if you have huge success with your product and would like to come back and purchase the ‘mass production’ license at a later date, you are more than welcome to!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through our store or webpage: www.DancingCrayon.com