Have a hoppin' good time with subtraction this Spring!
As always, if you download my game, I'd love for you to follow my BLOG and drop me a comment! Thank you!!
1. Print & laminate…print however many copies of pages 3-4 that you need.
2. Cut pages w/ lilly pads in half
3. Cut frogs on page 4 into individual square cards
4. Students will take a lilly pad and decide how many frogs they want to use and write it in the top box on the right side of the card. Then, they will place that many on the lilly pad.
5. Students will then decide how many frogs will hop away, and write that number in the bottom box on the right side of the card. Make that many frogs hop away, and see how many are left!
6. They can record their subtraction sentence on the bottom of each lilly pad.
**Be sure to laminate and use dry erase markers to use this game over and over again!**
OR - print as many pages are needed and staple in a booklet.