Kindergarten Sight Word Books, All 5 Sets--There are 5 sets of books: fall, winter, spring, Thanksgiving, and the holiday books.
There are 2 books in each set, FOR A TOTAL OF 10 BOOKS! Then, each book has two versions: The first version has blanks to be filled in with the sight words. The second version provides dots so that the sight words can be traced. Predictable text is used. Each set of books is 16 pages. Each individual book consists of 4 pages to copy and 8 pages of print for the child.
Books in this set of 5 include:
1. Fall sight word books that cover: it, is, the, and, writing sight words
2. Winter sight word books that cover: the sight words look, has, and number words 1-10, as well as more sight words to read.
3. Thanksgiving sight word books that cover: on, will, color words, and review the sight words look, at, this, is, he, she.
4. Holiday sight word books about Santa and holiday objects, such as wreaths and lights, and cover: writing the sight words "here," "where," "do," and "you." The books review other sight words, such as is, here, and look.
5. Spring sight word books that cover writing the sight words "little," "big," "we," and "like." The books review other sight words, such as is and the.
Each set of books is also available individually.
This product addresses the following Common Core Standards for Kindergarten:
RF.K.3. Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
Read common high-frequency words by sight (e.g., the, of, to, you, she, my, is, are, do, does).
RF.K.4. Read emergent-reader texts with purpose and understanding.
L.K.1. Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
Print many upper- and lowercase letters.